Information we Collect and Why
When you place an order or sign up to our email newsletter we may require certain information:
- When you register with Errington Reay we ask for information such as your contact details. We keep a record of this information. We need this information to process your requests and recognise you as a registered customer.
Errington Reay does not store credit card details.
- We keep a record of any emails or other messages you may send us. This helps us provide customer support services to you.
- We keep a record of the orders you have placed with Errington Reay so we can provide you with an efficient, reliable service. It also means we can send you Errington Reay Special offers.
How we use the Information we Collect
The information we keep is used to improve the service we offer you. We may use the information to:
- Run your Errington Reay customer account
- Process and deliver your Errington Reay order
- Provide customer service to you
- Provide you with information about the products and services we offer
- We may need to pass your contact information to our couriers in case they need to contact you to arrange the delivery of your order.
Errington Reay Marketing Communications
When you register with Errington Reay you will be given the option to receive promotional emails from Errington Reay. You can unsubscribe from these promotional emails at any time by using the unsubscribe link provided in every email. You can also change your marketing preferences by logging into the ‘My Account’ section of the website.
Removal of Information
You have the right to remove your personal information and change your preferences at any time. In order to do this please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions or you are unsure about the personal account information we are holding in your name please contact us. We will happily review your file and update your records if you require. If you are an online customer you can also check your account information we are holding online by going to ‘My Account’ and logging in.